Monday, May 31, 2010

2010 memorial day

waking up to homemade doughnuts is never a bad way to start a day off from work. of course for me that was not my fate but i did wake up and prepare doughnuts so that my little sisters could wake up to that. when i say homemade what i mean is i popped open a can of pillsbury rolls and fried them in a pan and then coated them in sugar. when i purchased the rolls they didn’t have the normal ones so i picked out the flaky layer honey butter ones. they worked just fine but they are better with the original pillsbury rolls. after breakfast we picked up my cousin and headed to the city for a day at the sf zoo. sadly this didn’t happen since we drove for 20 mins and couldn’t find any parking. we decided to head to the mall for lunch and shopping. we ate at olive garden and we had a really hot waiter.. seriously he was totally cute!! we started with an appetizer sampler and one of my sisters ate calamari for the first time and she liked it. i told her it was squid after it was all gone and she still said she would eat it again. after lunch and shopping for hours we went back to my house and ate bronco billy’s pizza and hung out. it was such a fun day to spend with my cousin and my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment