Sunday, May 23, 2010

fine, fresh, fierce

this morning at around 12am i picked up my little sisters from the airport. they are visiting from florida for about 2 1/2 weeks. after leaving the airport i took them to in-n-out so they could experience the tastiness. i thought it'd be cool since it's something they don't have in florida. i'm happy to report that they both really liked their meals and milkshakes.
while listening to the radio today we heard the new song by katy perry called california girls four times. my sisters and i rocked out and enjoyed the novalty of the song since they are currently in california. the song provided a catchy beat that makes it easy to car dance to. my favorite line from the song is 'nothing comes close to the golden coast' and i'd have to agree. it's fun visiting other places but i'm a california girl through and through. it's not that i'm apossed to living in other states but for me it'd have to be for short periods of time or a year at most. i will always return to the west/golden coast since my heart will forever been here, i love the bay like i love l.a. if you're from here then you understand why it's a place you can't be away from for too long.

1 comment:

  1. oh how I miss Cali. Can't wait until the next time I get to go back. Enjoy your time with your sisters :)

    ReplyDelete