Saturday, May 1, 2010

tyrone wells

i know i should be strong enough to walk alone. to make my own way down this winding road. but i am broken and i need you please to, pull me through. i need someone to hold onto. pull me through i don’t know who else to turn to. when life is a struggle and i am in trouble i need you to pull me through. thanks to tyrone these lyrics keep playing in my head this past week. i have been stuck in a mini pity party and this cd has helped make me happy. i couldn't find a you tube video to share but i think everyone should check out the metal & wood cd i purchased almost 2 weeks back and i'm in love with it! i enjoy the entire cd but the tracks i'd like to call your attention to are running around in my dreams, happy as the sun and the birds sing. tyrone has a few free shows in july around the hollywood area so if anyone is intersted.. hint hint.. i'd love to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I've seen Tyrone wells! He was pretty good when I saw him open for Matt Wertz. I like his songs "sea Breeze," and "Dream Like New York." I will look into his free shows for sure... especially if you are there... wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

    ReplyDelete