Thursday, July 15, 2010

pakwan

our search is over!! we found a place in palo alto and will be moving in a few weeks. after signing our lease elle and i decided to pick up food to go from pakwan. while i do enjoy indian food my last experience was with a friend just over a year ago. we hit up an indian buffet near my work and were both sorely disappointed with the lack of flavor. i know we should've realized that an indian buffet was not the best idea. since then i hadn't thought much more about trying a new place. elle has mentioned a few times to me about pakwan because this is where she goes with her coworkers. it was getting late but i was hungry and mentioned that i was still interested in trying this place. i ordered chicken tikka masala, rice and nan. let me tell you that pakwan has redeemed all indian food for me. there is no comparison to the shady buffet i previously ate. thank you pakwan for the enlightening experience! i'm now going to add indian food back into my rotation. i hope we can find a good place in our new neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment