Thursday, July 22, 2010

city bistro


at my uncles forth of july bbq i met a friend of his that owns city bistro. it's not far from my work so i thought i should stop in. i'm sure glad i did cause my sandwich was sheer perfection. i hadn't realized it was a sit down place until i walked in and i'd suggest that if you are looking for an order to go that you call it in. while i was waiting for my sandwich i couldn't help but drool over the plates that kept passing me by. let me tell you it was worth the wait!! i ordered the rudolph giuliani and it was served with small portions of potato salad, coleslaw and pasta salad. when i say small portions i am in no way referring to the LARGE sandwich that was bursting with meat. i am not sure how they managed to pack so much flavor into a sandwich but i can't wait to go back and try more items off their expansive menu. if you are ever in the area for a few days and you feel like a sandwich this place is a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment