Sunday, July 11, 2010

brenda

pretty women wonder where my secret lies. i'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size. but when i start to tell them, they think i'm telling lies. i say, its in the reach of my arms, the span of my hips, the stride of my step, the curl of my lips.
i'm a woman.
phenomenally.
phenomenal woman, that's me.
- maya angelou

brenda - yes she got a big ol' butt and although she can shake her money maker there is much more to her. brenda is fueled with a special zest for life and is ready for any challenge. she's a unique person who keeps things real and is not afraid to be an individual. her huge heart and willingness to serve others will take her far. brenda is gorgeous inside and out and she truly embodies all the characteristics of a beautiful and phenomenal woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment