Tuesday, July 13, 2010

big mac

tonight i ate a big mac meal. thnks to my uncle i'm no rookie when it comes to big mac's. in fact i've been downing this exact meal since long before i should have been physically able to finish it. when i was younger my uncle would take my brothers and i to mcdonald's for lunch. the catch was we had to spell whatever we wanted to eat before we were allowed to order it. that's right folks a shopping list for lunch at mcdonald's. we had to write down all the items and my uncle would check our list for spelling errors. if we didn't spell it correctly we didn't get to order it. as some of you know i've never been a spelling champ so a hamburger, chicken nuggets, a chocolate or strawberry shake was out of the question. although my uncle encouraged me to look things up in the dictionary i always had my excuse of how do i look a word up that i don't know how to spell. i know i'm stubborn and because i'm stubborn i stared throwing back big mac's and cokes at an early age. thanks uncle for supporting my large appetite at such a young age.

1 comment:

  1. Thats the most perfect looking Bic Mac that I have ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete