Saturday, July 3, 2010

dj earworm

here is a mash-up from dj earworm who i really love!! he's a complete genius when it comes to song compilations. i’d love to have him one day spin at one of my parties or at least a party i’m attending. i first heard of him in 2007 driving home from work. the next day i searched and could not find his songs anywhere. i did however find him on myspace so i messaged him and when he responded he was nice and he really appreciated my wanting to purchase his mash-ups. since he doesn’t sell his stuff he gave me some links to download. i have been following him ever since and i haven't been disappointed yet. enjoy his latest and greatest and also an older one that you can add to you summer jam mix for your fourth of july parties. i will say one thing about the song.. i could do without the justin's in this mix (aka bieber & timberlake) but it does work and he knows whats up better than i so i’ll let it slide.


1 comment:

  1. I really liked the second one... needed WAY more Pac though. But I don't like Ke$ha or whatever, so I couldn't get through the first one. But the dude got skills, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete