Wednesday, June 23, 2010

that's not right is it?

my friend showed me the can't be tamed video by miley cyrus a few hours ago and i'm so confused and i have a few questions...
  • what is going on in this video?
  • was her father present while they were filming?
  • did she clearly think it through before she approved this idea?
  • who wrote this song, was it miley?
check out these lyrics:
'cause i’m hot like that
every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
like i’m under inspection i always get the 10's
cause i’m built like that'


really? really? if she did write these lyrics she sure thinks very highly of herself. too bad the song or video aren't getting a 10 from me. the song is bad on it's own then she decided to make a terrible video. hey guys what if i dress sexy and add wings, do you think that is throwing another log on the fire or do you think this could fix my bad song?? i'm not trying to be extremely mean but come on, does anyone else feel me?? i think she needs to take a step back, stop trying to be sexy and go get some dance lessons from britney spears. that's right i said it britney spears. i may NOT like britney and i don't think she can sing but girl can dance even if she's crazy. miley dear.. this act has already been done, by britney with i'm a slave for you, so if you can't improve on it don't touch it.

i feel that watching this was a waste of my time so i'm not going to post it but feel free to check it out for yourself, if you do don't let my opinion shape yours.

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard that song before but it has a major Britney Spears vibe... definitely not one I'll listen to again.

    Thanks for the heads up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimbo! I had to check out this video cause I hadnt seen it either. Definitely a B.Spears wanna be. Its kind of a creepy weird video too. I suppose Miley is "blossoming" out of her Hannah Montana stage. Well see how she does!

    ReplyDelete