Wednesday, June 9, 2010

chef ryan scott

after work my friend and i headed to danville to have dinner at esin. my friend who went with me happens to work there and she found out that the executive producer of top chef made dinner reservations for 14 people from the bravo network. naturally we went to check it out ourselves and see the action firsthand. they were in town for a cooking demonstration happening in san francisco and i tried to get tickets but they were already out by the time i heard about it. so i thought maybe i could sneak my way into their conversation and charm them into giving me tickets so i could attend the big event. we were sat at a table right next to them and we waited and waited. i kept looking and listening but there was no opportunity to slide my way into their conversation. even though i couldn't charm them with my flirty personality i was able to catch the eye of the hottie chef ryan scott. that's right we made eye contact several times and even if he was only looking at me cause he thought i was a creeper in my book it still counts. after we finished appetizers, dinner and dessert we were still lingering hoping that somehow we could find an in. then it happened.. they were ordering dessert and i used my whit to jump in. next thing i know chef ryan scott ordered me a dessert and sent it to my table. i know what you must be thinking, she already ate dessert lol ok really more than likely you are wondering how'd i make this all happen. well i jumped at the small window created the the waiter, chef scott and my friend. i'm not sure that i can fully explain how it went down but it somehow worked out perfectly. when the dessert arrived their entire table sang happy birthday to me. we didn't get tickets to the demonstration but in my opinion this was a better and more personable.i got the new york steak (ordered medium well but it sure looked rare when it arrived.. nothing my microwave couldn't fix when i got home), carrots, fresh peas and a super tasty potato cake which was my favorite part of the entire meal. for dessert i ordered the brownie which was delicious then i also ate the cherry something that was sent to me by chef scott.. don't judge me.ps i tried a clam today and didn't like it.. surprise surprise.. i'm now convinced that anyone who likes these disgusting creatures must also like to chew on rubber bands and that is just nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment