Thursday, March 11, 2010

a tri-tip sandwich & a hockey game

tonight i scored a free ticket to the sharks game in a luxury box... ThAnK yOu to my friend with a hook up! oh and sorry to my other friend for claiming the ticket before you.. sucker! i wear my shark shoes (pictured below) to all the shark games even though i'm not a fan.. i like them i guess but i don't have a specific hockey i prefer over another. my favorite part of hockey games besides the fights is to irratate the fans around me and cheer for the visiting team. people in san jose are very serious about their sharks and they don't like loud mouths like me rubbing it in when the away team gets a goal. this time i was unable to do so since we were in a luxury box with co-workers of my friend.. well that and the sharks ROCKED the ice tonight. seriously it was such a great game, the only thing that could've made it better would've been a few fights. oh and for dinner we found tri-tip sandwiches which ended up being good especially for getting them at an arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment