Saturday, March 27, 2010

stuck on you

yes it's true i got a tattoo with the words stuck on you on my wrist and yes it's after this lionel richie song. i've wanted one for years and today i finally got one. i cried only at the end becuase i was so happy to finally have this as a part of with me forever. i got it done at high voltage by jeff ward. thanks jeff you are awesome!! no kat von d was not there and yes it was crazy being in the shop because i see it on tv. the funny thing is that i watch the show and today they were watching me, even if only for the fact that i was laughing like crazy and they couldn't help but laugh too. while jeff was tattooing (is that even a word?) he asked if anyone had ever clocked the pitch on my laugh.. good times. thanks to all of you who were able to be there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment