Friday, March 5, 2010

armadillo willy's

this experience at aradillo willy's was much better than my first time a few months back. last time my sandwich had too much sauce and my milkshake was too runny. tonight i ordered the smokehouse bbq melt with pork and sauce on the side. the sandwich also has jack & cheddar cheese, bacon and onion served on texas toast. the pork was good, not amazing but i'd order it again. my friends and i also shared a basket of garlic fries and a giant chocolate chip cookie.

next time i go i'll make a point of going on a monday night for the all you can eat ribs. fingers crossed that the ribs are their specialty.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this!!!! First because I am in desperate need of updates with Tunes these days... all I get is country down here. Second, because I get to hear about your fun happenings!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too and new tunes you shall have. oh how i miss the good old days of us having dance parties in the living room with us 3 girls!

    ReplyDelete