Monday, October 25, 2010

pink's

most of you already know that i'm a yo yo dieter.. yo hot dog man, yo pass the peanuts, yo give me some hot sauce with that, yo i need a coke.

today was no different. after finishing our adventure at the paris buffet only 2hrs before i had my heart set on pink's. it's a hot dog spot that for me was a must eat before heading home. the original location is in la but it's always packed and i'm never willing to wait in the line. since there was no line at the vegas location it was well worth my time to stop in and see what the big fuss was about. i ordered the bbq & cole slaw hot dog with chili cheese fries. the fries were a mouthwatering mess which is exactly what i wanted when i saw them on their menu. the hot dog however was a disappointment. pink's cole slaw was very wet and it didn't taste like it was freshly prepared. the hot dog on it's own had a great flavor but when paired with their disgusting cole slaw the great flavor was lost. i ended up scraping off all that i could but the slaw tainted my first experience at pink's plus it made my bun soggy. for my next visit to pink's i'll stick with a standard chili cheese dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment