Saturday, October 23, 2010

asian nachos

don't ask, just trust cause these are a must!
grand lux cafe is located at the venetian so it was only natural that it was my to go spot for the entire weekend. in fact i ate here a total of four times during my four day stop in las vegas. for two of my four stops at the grand lux i ordered the asian nachos. my friend from work told me about these and when he did i was slightly confused because those two words just seemed odd when placed next to one another, especially when talking about food. once i ordered the nachos and took a bite i was hooked. after trying this dish i quickly learned that this is anything but odd and that i feel it's my duty to shout from the rooftops and spread the word about this creative dish. seriously, do yourself a favor and check these bad boys out!!  the nachos consist of crispy fried wontons covered with chicken in a sweet-hot peanut sauce and topped with wasabi cream and melted cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment