Saturday, February 26, 2011

flip

lunch with my cousin at flip burger boutique
if you look close you can see that they have chairs and tables upside down or flipped.  the table you see on the bottom right is the exact table those people are sitting out below.
i'd never had one before but these liquid nitrogen shakes were so tasty!!  on the left is my cousins rice crispy shake and mine is to the right nutella with burn marshmallow
we shared the sides since we couldn't decide on just one we wanted so we ordered zucchini fries, ssouthern fried b&b pickles and mac & cheese topped with bacon
this is a picture of my korean short rib burger topped with kimchi and my cousin ordered a mexican burger with a fried egg and chorizo.  i actually liked her burger better but mostly because my bun go super soggy from all the sauce.  the short rib patty was very tasty but i ended up eating with a fork and no bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment