Monday, February 14, 2011

i just need some space

this is the type of card i'd totally give out and this i'm certain is a big part of why i remain single, well that and i love being single!!!  somehow i have always attracted the needy clingy guys.  there isn't anything wrong with that for some girls but i'm not one of those girls... this girl needs space!  who knows maybe it will change when i find someone i really love (that's what everyone tells me) but i'm not sure that is in the cards for me.  so you are now forewarned... to any future man in my life don't get upset when i don't want to see you for several days or don't think i'm crazy for not needing to touch you every time we are together.  yes i am a little crazy but it is what it is so give me my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment