Sunday, June 17, 2012

gelato gelato gelato

rather than having several postings about gelato i thought i'd be easier to do one post with all my gelato samplings from the trip.

this coconut gelato shake is from frankfurt, germany and it was refreshing since it was cold but it was too milky and runny for my liking.

rome, italy

after eating so much gelato my memory could be wrong but overall this was my favorite gelateria,
della palma gelato di roma.  they had about 60 flavors and some very unique flavors that i was able to taste.  in the end i went with the flavors shown above.

venice, italy

this is actually sherbet for dessert on the boat

back to rome for more gelato
guess i deleted the picture of the actual gelato.. my bad!

lucca, italy

barcelona, spain

No comments:

Post a Comment