Wednesday, April 27, 2011

kincaid's

happy administrative professionals day to me

ate lunch at kincaid's with my coworkers.  with all the buzz around the office i assumed lunch was going to life changing.  i'm afraid that the meal did not live up to the hype and my sandwich was only average.  in case my words don't express my proof is the fact that i only ate half of my sandwich.

since my sandwich was less a let down i had to shut down my meal with pear bread pudding.  let me start by offering a little known fact about me, i do not like pears so i picked them off.  after moving the pears to the side i dug in but only mildly enjoyed my dessert.  i've only had homemade bread pudding the lady i know who makes it can make one much better then this.  i did really enjoy the bourbon sauce i dumped on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment