Sunday, January 2, 2011

choco taco

tonight i ate a choco taco and it made me think about when i was younger and used to purchase these from the ice cream man.  in fact i don't remember wanting anything else from the ice cream truck.  i do remember eating push ups but when i did they were chosen for me rather than me picking them out.  besides that i always picked the choco taco, i think even back then i must have understood that the paring of chocolate and taco's was a great idea.  one summer i was so addicted to these suckers that i used to sneak (ok steal) the coins from my older sisters coin collection to fill my addiction.  i spend all her silver dollars and half dollars plus all the other coins i could find.  i specifically remember the ice cream man asking me once where i was getting all the interesting coins.  i know i felt sheepish for a moment but not enough to stop because before i knew i had spent nearly her entire collection.  all i can say for myself is that those choco taco's sure were worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment