Sunday, December 12, 2010

i want a hippopotamus for christmas

when i was little my most favorite animal was a hippo.  i wanted a hippo stuffed toy and pj's but sadly there was never any hippos to be found (please keep in mind that this was a time before the internet so it was harder to find what you wanted back then).  i remember crying one time especially because i wanted a hippo and still there was no hippopotamus in sight.  in fact this specific time my dad made me pick a new favorite animal.  that is right folks i had to pick something that was more accessible so that i wouldn't be continually disappointed, translation i had to pick a new animal because my dad was fed up with me whining and didn't want to deal with it anymore.


this year my hippo finally came.  the main asian must have remembered me telling her this story and thought that after all these years i should have a hippo.  it was so funny when i opened it because i had no clue but it was so fun and exciting.  i own a hippopotamus coin bank and now my life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment