Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ballin' at the warriors game

thank you betty for taking me to the game tonight and thanks to whomever didn't go so that we could sit in the sweetest seats with the best view i've ever had.  we were third row about half way between basket and half court.  oddly enough i even cheered for the warriors, not that i have something against them but our seats were so crazy close i couldn't bring myself to upset the older man sitting next to us by doing my usual of cheering for the visiting team, well that and they were playing the timberwolves. warriors pulled out a win in the end and ellis was on fire, from start to finish that man was ballin'.



here is a picture of my chicken sandwich with marinara sauce and peppers from the first half of the game.


this is my nachos from the second half of the game... yes a few chips came up missing before this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment