Monday, April 19, 2010

we goin' sizzler...

hahahaha i can’t even begin to count how many times i watched this movie when i was little. not only did i really like this movie but it also made a reference to a restaurant that i loved to eat at.
for lunch today my coworkers and i went to lunch to celebrate our friend alexis's birthday. i’m not sure who decided on sizzler but i’m certainly glad they did!! eating there reminds me of some fun family dinners as a child. there are not many sizzlers left but luckily for me there is one a few miles down the road from my office. i have a specific memory that takes place at this particular sizzler. it involves my favorite uncle, my two brothers and karate kid 2. there used to be a theater right near this location and my uncle took us to sizzler after watching karate kid 2. the funny part to this story is that before we left for the movies my uncle taught us how to say thank you and you’re welcome in japanese. during the movie both of our new phrases were used and we cheered, needless to say we felt super cool for understanding what they said. thanks to my uncle for giving me this fun memory! i also want to thank sizzler for preparing me as a young girl to eat more food than was necessary for my belly and for making such delicious cheese toast. there is no messing around when it comes to sizzler’s all you can eat bar and endless cheese toast. so go with an empty stomach and you’ll leave not only with a happy tummy but with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment