Thursday, August 25, 2011

destiny that your next to me

those words are what i wish was my reality at this very moment.  his smile, those dimples and that ridiculously sexy voice makes me melt into a billion pieces when john legend sings.  no joke ladies if you think his voice is mesmerizing on the cd you have no idea what awaits you at a live show.  i felt like i was alone in a room and he was singing directly to me.. if only!  i'm certain that there is a higher authority that knows me well enough to know to not let only the two of us be left in a room.. he's gonna get it, i'm gonna give it to him and he doesn't even know it's coming.. i've got your green light john! hee hee

in the end i know that we'll find a love so beautiful and divine and we'll be lovers for a lifetime.. i will stay with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment