Friday, June 17, 2011

3 days to go..

could this really be?  over the past few months i've had some restless nights of sleep and if you know me you know this is not normal.  i've been waking up or not falling asleep right away as i lay there thinking of how awesome this truly is.  actually all my thoughts have not been so peaceful happy thoughts.  some have been a panic type fear that something is going to go wrong and jarrod won't be coming after all.  even though i know in my head this is going down i still feel like somehow at the last minute i will have been played for a fool and that the joke is on me.  jarrod please DO NOT stand me up, that would be great!
makes all the pain worth it,
somewhat abusive i can get used to it,
and i cannot sleep without knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment