Saturday, November 13, 2010

legolands load of pasta

this weekend i went with my sister rose, her family and my cousin the storm trooper to legoland.  we all know that amusement parks jack up their food prices to a ridiculous amount but we somehow managed to find a place for lunch that had large portions of good pasta for just under $10.

overall the park was a fun experience but the fact that most of the scenery was made from lego's made the park that much cooler.  my nephews and cousin had a blast and there was even a location in the park for them to stop off and build whatever they wanted.  although legoland is not a place i need to visit again i was happy that i was able to enjoy the past few days with family.

at the end of our second day we decided to head to the beach to unwind and let my nephews run off some of their energy.

before driving all the way home we stopped off at magic mountain.  i've never been a person who loves roller coasters so this wasn't necessarily my cup of tea but it was fun to ride some rides with my nephews and to see one of them step on and off of his first adult roller coaster... seriously priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment