Thursday, August 5, 2010

perfectly fried, every time

there are very few meals in this world that i like better than this famous fried chicken dinner. lucky for me i know the cook really well and she occasionally invites me for this amazing feast. i'm not sure how she makes her chicken such a tasty treat but she always seems to make a perfect batch every time. it's easily the best fried chicken i've ever had and that includes roscoe's. it's full of flavor yet uses only the bare minimum of ingrediants. i aspire to one day make chicken this good.


also served was homemade mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, biscuts and it was topped off with homemade ice cream. sorry i didn't get a picture but i was in a food coma and wasn't thinking clearly.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i miss moms fried chicken. I tried to make it on sunday, it was ok but not nearly as crispy as my mom gets it. I have no idea how she does it, I follow all of her directions down to the T. What the heck. looks sooo yummy

    ReplyDelete