Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sonic onion rings

i finally made it to the new sonic drive-in in hayward. i ordered the stake toaster with free onion rings, a cherry limeade and topped it off with a corn dog. the food was much better than i remember and the limeade was still as perfect as my first sip several years ago that made me want to try it again. the steak toaster could have been a little toastier but overall the sandwich was good and served with free onion rings made my overall trip well worth it. the first bite into my onion rings gave me a burst of flavor and it reminded me of being a little kid at a carnival. these are softer than what you normally find at a fast food chain and they are different than what I expected. it’s a little hard to describe so to understand i’d recommend you go try it for yourself. if you go i'd recommend not getting a burger, in my opinion they're not very good, so instead go for a ex-long chili cheese coney (it's a hot dog).. delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment