Thursday, February 11, 2010

since we're neighbors...

this blog is about food so i think i’m allowed to write about my frustration with the two grocery stores near my house. tonight coming home from a friends house i stopped at the lucky’s to purchase some milk but it was closed. although i thought it was odd i decided to try the safeway the next block up. me being a fan of safeway never thought that they too would leave me disappointed by being closed, when indeed that’s how it played out.. closed. seriously i have no idea why both stores are closed at just after twelve, not three or four in the morning but at 12am. don’t they understand that i’ve neglected my amish friendship bread and that i’m a day late adding the milk required of me on day 5? now this means by tomorrow i’ll be 2 days behind and will still have to make a trip to the store to purchase the milk. SERIOUSLY safeway and lucky’s you can’t help your neighborhood patrons in their time of need?
whatever happened to safeway's motto:
'since we're neighbors, let's be friends'

1 comment:

  1. umm, hello Mango Girl. Coulda knocked on your neighbor/friends door and ask for some milk!

    ReplyDelete