Sunday, January 17, 2010

slider station

for christmas a friend got me the slider station and i finally found time to use it. i decided to try and recreate a turkey burger i had last year from a restaurant called the counter. i ate there when a friend and i wnet to visit my brother and his girlfriend in LA. i seasoned the ground turkey with soy sauce and pineapple juice, added green onions, grilled some pineapple, made a red pepper mayo and served it on a Hawaiian sweet roll sided with sweet potato fries with marshmallow fluff.

1 comment:

  1. I am so stoked to read your blog! And don't even act like you wouldn't be offended if I didn't follow it. As if i wouldn't! Pshhh. Your blog is already tantalizing my tastebuds. Or maybe you just tantalize my tastebuds. hhahahaha. jules

    ReplyDelete