Sunday, July 22, 2012

french soul food

finally stoped in and check out what brenda's
was all about and i'm grateful i did!
 
i loved everything about my meal.  i ordered what they call BFC (brenda's fried chicken) which consists of 3 pieces of fried chicken (paired with hot pepper jelly), collard greens and a biscuit.  if you follow this blog i'm sure by now you've noticed i love me some fried chicken so naturally looking at a menu half filled seafood this was immediately where my eyes fixed in.  this chicken was delightful and the pepper jelly made me enjoy the chicken even more.  i'm also happy to report that the collard greens were a side i'd eat again.  my previous experience with greens hasn't been bad but it's never left me wanting more.  brenda's decided to drench their greens with bacon and it made all the difference.  what i wasn't expecting was this standard looking biscuit to knock my socks off but it did.  i'm not sure the tlc that went it to making them so special but i approve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment