Wednesday, May 30, 2012

hallo frankfurt


let me point out why i picked this place and what drew me in, it was the fact that nearly half the sign focuses on a few of my favorite words. yep, you had me at coca-cola.  that plus it's a german right of passage that one must partake of a bratwurst while visiting, if not it's as if you were never there.

the picture shows both a bratwurst and a hot link accompanied by fries all of wich the main asian and i shared.  the hot link and brat were great but the fries were ruined by the ketchup.  i should have known better than to expect the same heinz ketchup in germany but i did.  in fact i didn't think twice when the man asked if i wanted ketchup with my fries but i most certainly didn't expect that he would put the ketchup directly on my fries let a lone that he would drench them with ketchup.  all and all our lunch was good but i did not eat many of the fries even though they gave us a tiny wood fork to eat them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment