Thursday, July 21, 2011

throwback thursday - on a sunday afternoon

just kickin' it with the top down low to the ground i know they be watching me smooth chillin'
even though today is not a sunday this song is making the throwback list because it reminds me of summer and i used to love this jam.  i wasn't old enough back then to hang out at the park the way they talk about it in this song but i couldn't wait until i could.  by the time i was old enough for this  it just didn't seem to be as fun or appealing as i once thought it would be.  now you can catch me at the park if i'm with my nephews or there for a bbq type gathering.  do people really hang out like this at parks and holler at girls??

1 comment:

  1. I ate a mango today and I thought about you. I put lime juice on mine, have you ever done that? soooo good.

    ReplyDelete